Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Sunny Sunday Afternoon...

Well I gotta say it was a pretty peaceful day.. Perfect fall weather clear blue skies, nice warm breeze. the tide was high and the water sparkled as if someone had sprinkled it with diamond dust :) I could live in this weather all year round.  Ray & I made dinner, he made the roaster and of course I made the rice, salad, tostones and beans. My sister and her fiance' stopped by and joined us for a really pleasant Sunday dinner.


However, I did miss out on Lily's first parade. She was pretty excited her mom got her a lyre that she could wear on her wrist like a cuff. I can't wait to get the email loaded with pictures

I made the tags out of half of the folder.
I had the chance this morning before my walk to load some pictures of a album insert I made using a manila folder that I dolled up a bit. Well going to relax a lil before bed. nightie night folks.

No comments: