Saturday, October 16, 2010

ATC follow up and a lil blah blah

Good Saturday morning....

Its a little bit chilly over here on the East coast but very very beautiful. I just got back in from my morning walk and darn I should have taken my camera. Because the trees are stunning!

The ATC swap is moving forward with a handful, of some really sweet youtube galpals. I'm very happy because their newbies to the swap thing like me and they are just as excited.

Just finished a nice lunch I had some Cantonese left over take out, it may be just me but I think it taste better the next day :)
Well off to the studio gotta get work done on the ATC's and I'm trying to hand make all of the embellies.   Write to ya later.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I love the name of your blog!
Thank you so much for coming by my blog and for your very kind comments.
Hugs,
Terri