Thursday, October 7, 2010

Getting back on track...

WOW it has been a long time since my last post, which I recall being very determined to keep up my post/ramblings NOT, but I have arrived anew and ready to post everyday. I guess I needed some time to find my new place in this world, because I was feeling a little lost and confused. So many things have happened happy & sad things, but it all has made my little family stronger. My illness was so unexpected It caught us all by surprise. My husband and children have been so supportive I love them all madly. Every time I think of causing them sadness it breaks my heart and makes me work harder on staying well and following doctors orders to the letter. Another thing was that it made me appreciate my family more and all the things that come with a family, which by the way has grown by three. My daughter brought a house in another town which I had mixed feelings about, I mean I was so happy for them, it’s a lovely house in a picturesque neighborhood. But I knew that I was going to miss them more then words can say. My grand daughter has gotten so tall in this past year that she passed her mom as her mom did me, how funny.
Lets see, well I have made many friends in the crafting world, very nice giving artist who love their craft as much as they love to share it. How fortunate I have been. I have learned many things. I can’t wait to show you! I’ll be back tomorrow~

No comments: