Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm back !

Hello bloggers,

I don't know if anyone reads this but, I was MIA for about a week. My hubby had a staycation . We did a lot of nothing but it was nice spending time together. However I was missing my online bff's :) and my studio, everytime I tried to step foot in there he chased me away.

I joined a ning group called "A lil Scrap of Heaven" the gals there are really sweet and tons of fun, so I think I'm gonna have a great time there. If your reading this go check them out. I have a ton of things to catch up with,  I haven't finished any of my Christmas ornaments, I've been working on xmas tress and frames. So I'll be doing those today. I can't believe its December already~ my how time flies.  I have packages I have to mail~ my dear friend is so patient and gracious bless her <3.  I have become this chronic PROCRASTINATOR I have to just jump in :). Well once I get everything popping again and I  post my completed projects I'll write again, until then be well readers and scrap tons of happy

No comments: